Saturday, 20 August 2011

Fashion with Andy Green

I've shot with Andy Green loads of times, and there's plenty more photos still to come. I've chosen not to use any photos earlier than this set. Me and Andy both developed our skills around the same time and around the same rate - me as a model and him as a photographer. So our previous work together isn't up to the standards either of us work at now, though there are a few really good photos in there. We've both improved a lot since these photos were taken, but this was the first shoot I think where we were both 100% happy with the results. This was my first real attempt at fashion, and it was lots of fun, although I am certain that I don't want to be a fashion model. I have the wrong body type for a start, and I have trouble turning the 'sexy' off! Andy had to keep telling me off for subconsciously doing glamour poses!




No comments:

Post a Comment