Thursday, 18 August 2011

Intro & My First Photoshoot

Hi everyone!

My name is Lilith York, and this is my shiny new modelling blog :) I'll be dumping all my good photos here, so you get to see everything that's even halfway decent not just my absolute favourites that go up on Purestorm! It also gives me a chance to show off the gorgeous photos that have been taken of me in the past, that aren't really relevant to my portfolio anymore. I change my image so often that photos wind up obsolete really fast and it's a shame to waste them.

I will also be able to post adult content here, which is great as until now I've just been hoarding porn of myself which is a little weird! As I'm now moving more into erotica including open leg work it seems to make sense to have somewhere to display it.

Now, pictures! Here's a selection from my first ever proper modelling photoshoot which was back in March 2011 with Adrian Wilson. All these images are (c) Adrian Wilson and are not to be used without his permission. Click to see any image larger:






No comments:

Post a Comment