Friday, 26 August 2011

Pretty Porn

These pictures will offend some people, and turn others on, which is exactly how it should be :)

Art isn't safe, it's not all about babies and weddings and flowers and fruit. I'm not the kind of model to worry about reputation, about fitting in or about just making harmless pretty pictures.

So here's some beautiful, intense, passionate filth by my favourite photographer Chris Harrison. This was a very fun shoot for everyone involved, and very much a collaboration using everyone's ideas and real sexualities. Already, some of these images have been accused of showing me as a 'victim', and of being dangerous. My view is this - the only difference between rape and sex is whether or not there is informed, enthusiastic consent - which there definitely was on this shoot.

As a rape survivor and a fetishist, I am certain that what these images show is real hot consentual sex. I know this because I was there, and you can know this because you have eyes - check out images 42 and 47 if you're still confused!

Finally - you don't have to be kinky to 'get' these images. Rough sex isn't for everyone, but visually, rough sex is more of a way of showing the intense strength of desire that all sex should include - even the vanilla stuff. Sex should always be so good it kinda hurts - you don't have to be a masochist to get that.

This post has been edited to include 5 more photos that Chris didn't include originally - three alternate versions of some poses, which are not very different but that I slightly prefer, and two nice shots of Luke's arse which Chris, as a heterosexual man, obviously didn't quite get the importance of! The only photos I haven't included are two outtakes which are quite funny and don't fit the mood of the set, but I will put at least one of them up at some point in another post.



8 comments:

  1. sensual and exotic. i am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set Lilith, Well done to all who took part in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos. Was it weird having sex in front of a photographer?
    I assume that's your husband in the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon #4 - nope, wasn't weird at all :) I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist and Chris is a friend of mine so it's not like he was a total stranger :) He was also very professional which helps. Luke isn't my husband, he's a male model :) I'm in an open relationship so it's not an issue at home, and my husband isn't the most outgoing type, he wouldn't be most comfortable in front of a camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to start shaving but have never done more than my bikni line. Can you tell me how to get started and what equipment to use so I don't look like a plucked chicken. Also how often I will need to shave. Hope you don't mind me asking,
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to tell you how sexy and erotic I found your pictures!
    They have to be some of the best erotic photos I have seen
    Thank you and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There just isn't enough santorum or dirty snowball action these days .. Next photos could you please consider ... It would add a little more class

    ReplyDelete