Saturday, 20 August 2011

The Infamous Grid!

I think both me and Chris (of Grime and Glamour) were surprised at how many people LOVED this photos. Like, not just to the normal point, but people saying they were my best photos ever. Which given that they took about 5 minutes at the end of a much more interesting erotica shoot was a bit of a surprise! They are super awesome though, I'm still using the grid as my Facebook page profile picture, and I've used most of the individual shots as profile pictures on my personal Facebook as well. Here is the grid in all it's glory, and the individual shots including a few that didn't quite make the cut for the grid itself. If you head over to Chris's blog you'll see a few other grids he's done with other models, which are also awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment